Category Recipe Corner
Black Kale and Beans
A delicious one pot #nutrientdense #vegan meal with load of nutrition
Write a review
- 1 bunch black kale, hand ripped
- 2 medium beets, chopped
- 1 organic can kidney beans
- 3 celery stalks,
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 sweet or Spanish onion, chopped
- 2" grated fresh ginger root
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Using a large pot, warm the coconut oil and saute the onions to soften. Next add ginger root and allow to cook for 1 minute.
- Rinse beans well and add to pot with a pinch of sea salt.
- Add celery, carrot, beet lemon juice, stir and cover for about 5 minutes.
- Last add the black kale, cover again for 2-3 minutes until kale is bright green.
- Don't over cook the kale
Healthy Eating Active Living™ http://www.heal-nutrition.com/