Category Recipe Corner
Cauliflower Couscous Stirfry
A lower carb, gluten-free, high nutrient side dish to accompany any meal.
Write a review
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ground cumin & coriander seed
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, coarse chopped
- 1/2 large spanish onion, coarse chopped
- 1 zucchini, coarse chopped
- 2 sticks celery, coarse chopped
- In pan warm oil and toast ground seeds for 1-2 minutes
- In food processor add cauliflower pieces and pulse until they are large granules
- Add cauliflower to pan with toasted coriander, cumin and black pepper.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes before
- Add in coarsely chopped veggies and turn down to medium low
- Season with chili pepper flakes and sea salt
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occassionally
- Substitute your own veggies for a unique taste.
Healthy Eating Active Living™ http://www.heal-nutrition.com/