No Dairy, No eggs, No Sugar, No Wheat. Try this savory pudding with an unexpected twist- Avocado. Those who know me know how much I love avocado. Its a great base for so many of my recipes and this is no exception. This is a satisfying desert, so you a little goes a long way!
- 1/2 chilled avocado
- 2 tbsp raw almond butter
- 1/8 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- mint garnish
- 2-3 berries
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blitz until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Add more almond milk to thin out a bit.
- Chill in fridge for 1-2 hours (optional)
- Top with fresh berries and a sprig of mint.
Healthy Eating Active Living™ http://www.heal-nutrition.com/