Cool Garden Soup
A thick and creamy yet refreshing cold soup perfect for hot days!
- 1 avocado
- 1 field cucumber, peeled
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 peach, peeled
- 3 cups kale, destemmed
- 1 cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground better
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth- About 2-3 minutes.
- Add more or less liquid to suit your own texture preferences.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro or mint
- If you don't have kale, use spinach or collard or chard for a unique twist on this recipe!
Healthy Eating Active Living™ http://www.heal-nutrition.com/