Green Zinger Smoothie
Nothing screams detox and gets people running from me when I mention Green Smoothies. For some reason people think they taste gross. But the right combination of ingredients yield a beautiful and healthy meal or beverage. Give this one a try
- 1 scoop Vega One, natural OR
- 1 scoop, whey protein isolate, unflavoured
- 2 cups water (more or less to your desired consistency)
- 1 banana,
- 1 pear,
- 3 cups spinach,
- 1 sprig mint leaves,
- 1/2 cucumber,
- 1 lime juiced,
- 2 tbsp chia seeds or ground flax,
- 1 tbsp chlorella,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 inches grated ginger (the zinger of the recipe!)
- In a blender put all ingredients except powders.
- Always start with the water at the bottom so things don't get clogged.
- Blitz together until smooth.
- Add Vega and Whey powder then mix again for 5-10 seconds. Enjoy.
- This make 1 meal or two snack sized servings.
Healthy Eating Active Living™ http://www.heal-nutrition.com/