Category Recipe Corner
A nice protein rich spin on an old oatmeal classic!
Write a review
- 1 cup lentils (green or red or brown)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup fresh berries or other fruit
- Boil lentils in 2 cups of water for 15-20 minutes until cooked and soft. If any water remain drain it out. This can be done the night before too!
- Add 2 tbsp coconut oil and stir
- Add in coconut milk and stir
- Add seeds, cacao nibs, and spices and stir in.
- Portion out 1 cup of mixture and add berries and top with almond milk.
Healthy Eating Active Living™ http://www.heal-nutrition.com/