Hot Chocolate Banana Smoothie
I wanted a warm drink in the cold morning, so I came up with a warm smoothie.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (warmed up)
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop Vega Chocolate Protein powder, or Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 tbsp chlorella
- 1/2 avocado or 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia seed
- 1 shot espresso (optional)
- Layer in blender and puree until smooth. If you like you smoothies a little thicker, use less almond milk.
Healthy Eating Active Living™ http://www.heal-nutrition.com/