Blackened Cod with Brussels Sprouts
A yummy and healthy meal for a cold winter night!
- 6oz of Wild Cod Fish
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 12-16 Brussels Sprouts
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground Coriander
- 1/8 tsp ground Cumin
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Cloves
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F
- Mix spices in small bowl to combine and rub into fish.
- Place sliced sweet potato in a pan and drizzle olive oil and sea salt and 1/8 tsp cinnamon on top
- Bake both in oven for 20-25 minutes until fish is cooked (breaks apart with a fork) and sweet potatoes are soft.
- Boil water and steam Brussels Sprouts for 4-5 minutes until bright green. They should be tender, but not soft. Drizzle a little olive oil or coconut oil on top.
Healthy Eating Active Living™ http://www.heal-nutrition.com/