Category Recipe Corner
Cauliflower Couscous Stirfry
A lower carb, gluten-free, high nutrient side dish to accompany any meal.
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ground cumin & coriander seed
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 large red bell pepper coarse chopped
- 1/2 large spanish onion coarse chopped
- 1 zucchini coarse chopped
- 2 sticks celery coarse chopped
In pan warm oil and toast ground seeds for 1-2 minutes
In food processor add cauliflower pieces and pulse until they are large granules
Add cauliflower to pan with toasted coriander, cumin and black pepper.
Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes before
Add in coarsely chopped veggies and turn down to medium low
Season with chili pepper flakes and sea salt
Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occassionally
Substitute your own veggies for a unique taste.