Blueberry Overnight Oats
Jack up your boring old oats to make this complete and tasty meal!
- ⅔ cup Whole Oat Flakes
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk Oat, Cashew or Coconut Milk can also be used
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds or sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp Crushed Walnuts or other nut
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut
- ½ tsp Pure vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Frozen Wild Blueberries Or other fruit
- ½ scoop Unflavoured Protein Powder Try Progressive VegEssential or VegWhey
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
Mix protein powder and non-dairy milk together. Add oats and shake/stir.
Add remainder of ingredients and shake or stir fully.
Store in air tight container, such as a mason jar overnight.
Stir again in the morning and enjoy.
Try it, Like it? Share it! We’d love to know what you think. Want to work more on your own nutrition, then get in touch with us today!